Suppliers Innovation Award
This competition is to recognise the contribution through their innovation that the suppliers to the Baking industry make. The competition is open to all suppliers to the baking industry whether they supply ingredients, equipment or a product and service. The competition will be held at the BIANZ 50th anniversary on the weekend of the 15th & 16th of September 2017. Places will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd and will be announced at the BIANZ 50th Anniversary dinner on the evening of the 16th of September.
Who can enter?
All suppliers to the baking industry:
- Ingredients Suppliers
- Equipment Suppliers
- Service Suppliers
How to enter?
Registration needs to be completed by the 1st of September 2017 on the form below. In Queenstown each supplier will be given a display space of one square meter to display their product (sample if appropriate) and relative information describing their product, video if appropriate (own devices must be supplied) and why it is innovative.
The Competition will take place at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Queenstown
The entries will be judged by all delegates attending the 50th Anniversary celebrations by way of secret ballot using the preferential voting system.
Terms and Conditions
- All entries must have pre registered.
- All entries are to be made in the name of a registered business and not an individual.
- The entrant consents to all marketing that BIANZ undertakes prior to and post the competition.
- The Judges decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Failure to comply with the rules may warrant disqualification.
- Entrants (businesses and their employees) attending the event will not be eligible to vote.